1 - Protection of personal data
An industrial technical centre, the FCBA attaches key importance to protecting the personal data of its customers. Within the context of its activities, it undertakes to ensure the protection and security of all personal data in its possession.
2 - IDENTITY OF THE DATA CONTROLLER
Personal data is collected by the FCBA, a technical centre with its registered office at 10 rue Galilée – 77420 Champs-sur-Marne – France, with company number SIRET 775 680 903 00132, and legally represented by Christophe MATHIEU.
In its capacity as data controller, the FCBA undertakes to respect all statutory provisions currently in force. It is responsible vis-à-vis its customers for listing the purposes of all data processing, for providing its customers and prospects, once they have consented to having their personal data collected, with comprehensive information on the processing of their personal data, and for keeping a register of all processing activities in accordance with reality.
Every time that the FCBA processes personal data, it takes all reasonable measures to ensure the accuracy and relevance of the personal data with regard to the purposes for which the FCBA processes such data.
3 - PURPOSES OF COLLECTING PERSONAL DATA
www.fcba.fr is likely to process all or part of the data for the following purposes:
- Enabling website navigation and the management and traceability of services ordered by the user: website log-in and utilisation data, invoicing, order history, etc.
- Preventing and fighting Internet fraud (spamming, hacking…): IT hardware used
- Browser, IP address, password
- Improving website navigation: log-in and utilisation data
- Conducting optional user satisfaction surveys on www.fcba.fr: email address
- Conducting communication campaigns (sms, email): telephone number, email address
www.fcba.fr does not sell your personal data. It is used solely out of contractual necessity or for statistical and analytical purposes.
4 - NATURE OF PERSONAL DATA
‘Personal data’ means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person. An identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person;
5 - SESSION COOKIES
– providing a secure online environment;
– monitoring the performance of our website with a view to improving user friendliness and offering you better quality navigation.