1 - Protection of personal data
An industrial technical centre, the FCBA attaches key importance to protecting the personal data of its customers. Within the context of its activities, it undertakes to ensure the protection and security of all personal data in its possession.
2 - IDENTITY OF THE DATA CONTROLLER
Personal data is collected by the FCBA, a technical centre with its registered office at 10 rue Galilée – 77420 Champs-sur-Marne – France, with company number SIRET 775 680 903 00132, and legally represented by Christophe MATHIEU.
In its capacity as data controller, the FCBA undertakes to respect all statutory provisions currently in force. It is responsible vis-à-vis its customers for listing the purposes of all data processing, for providing its customers and prospects, once they have consented to having their personal data collected, with comprehensive information on the processing of their personal data, and for keeping a register of all processing activities in accordance with reality.
Every time that the FCBA processes personal data, it takes all reasonable measures to ensure the accuracy and relevance of the personal data with regard to the purposes for which the FCBA processes such data.
3 - PURPOSES OF COLLECTING PERSONAL DATA
www.fcba.fr is likely to process all or part of the data for the following purposes:
- Enabling website navigation and the management and traceability of services ordered by the user: website log-in and utilisation data, invoicing, order history, etc.
- Preventing and fighting Internet fraud (spamming, hacking…): IT hardware used
- Browser, IP address, password
- Improving website navigation: log-in and utilisation data
- Conducting optional user satisfaction surveys on www.fcba.fr: email address
- Conducting communication campaigns (sms, email): telephone number, email address
www.fcba.fr does not sell your personal data. It is used solely out of contractual necessity or for statistical and analytical purposes.
4 - NATURE OF PERSONAL DATA
‘Personal data’ means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person. An identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person;
5 - SESSION COOKIES
– providing a secure online environment;
– monitoring the performance of our website with a view to improving user friendliness and offering you better quality navigation.
6 - RIGHT OF ACCESS, RECTIFICATION AND OPPOSITION
In accordance with current European regulations, Users of www.fcba.fr have the following rights:
- Right of access (article 15 of the RGPD) and rectification (article 16 of the RGPD), update, completeness of Users’ data, right of blocking or deletion of Users’ personal data (article 17 of the RGPD), when they are inaccurate, incomplete, equivocal, outdated, or whose collection, use, communication or conservation is forbidden
- Right to withdraw consent at any time (Article 13-2c GDPR))
- Right to limit the processing of Users’ data (Article 18 of the GDPR)
- Right to object to the processing of Users’ data (Article 21 of the GDPR)
- Right to portability of data provided by Users, where such data is subject to automated processing based on their consent or on a contract (Article 20 of the GDPR)
- The right to define the fate of the user’s data after his death and to choose to whom fcba.fr shall communicate (or not) his data to a third party that he has previously designated
As soon as www.fcba.fr becomes aware of the death of a User and in the absence of instructions from the User, www.fcba.fr undertakes to destroy the User’s data, unless it is necessary to keep it for evidentiary purposes or to comply with a legal obligation.
If the User wishes to know how www.fcba.fr uses his or her Personal Data, to ask to rectify them or to oppose their processing, the User may contact www.fcba.fr by e-mail: : or by writing to the address below: :
Institut Technologique FCBA
10 rue Galilée
77420 CHAMPS SUR MARNE
In this case, the User must indicate the Personal Data that he/she would like www.fcba.fr to correct, update or delete, identifying him/herself precisely with a copy of an identity document (identity card or passport).
Requests for the deletion of Personal Data will be subject to the obligations imposed on www.fcba.fr by law, in particular as regards the retention or archiving of documents. Finally, Users of www.fcba.fr may file a complaint with the supervisory authorities, and in particular with the CNIL (https://www.cnil.fr/fr/plaintes).
7 - DATA RETENTION PERIOD
The time necessary for the execution of the contract and in accordance with legal requirements.
At the end of the period, some of your Personal Data may be subject to intermediate archiving in order to meet our legal, accounting and tax obligations, such as, for example, the obligation to retain invoices for a period of ten (10) years in accordance with Article L.123-22 of the French Commercial Code.
8 - NON-DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL DATA
www.fcba.fr shall not process, host or transfer the information collected on its Clients to a country located outside the European Union or recognised as “non-adequate” by the European Commission without informing the client in advance. However, www.fcba.fr remains free to choose its technical and commercial subcontractors provided that they present sufficient guarantees with regard to the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulation (RGPD: n° 2016-679).
www.fcba.fr undertakes to take all necessary precautions to preserve the security of the Information and in particular to ensure that it is not communicated to unauthorised persons. However, if an incident impacting the integrity or confidentiality of the Customer’s Information is brought to the attention of www.fcba.fr, the latter must inform the Customer as soon as possible and communicate the corrective measures taken.
Furthermore, www.fcba.fr does not collect any “sensitive data”.
The User’s Personal Data may be processed by subcontractors (service providers) exclusively for the purposes of this policy.
Within the limits of their respective attributions and for the purposes mentioned above, the main persons likely to have access to the data of the Users of www.fcba.fr are mainly the employees of our customer service.
9 - PERSONAL DATA SECURITY
FCBA undertakes to ensure the security of Personal Data in order to prevent it from being distorted, damaged or communicated to unauthorised third parties. No personal information shall be collected or processed for purposes not intended. FCBA takes adequate technical and organizational measures to prevent the loss, misuse, alteration and deletion of your Personal Data. The Personal Data collected are processed in a confidential manner by duly authorised personnel within FCBA. FCBA also ensures that each of the service providers it calls upon for the needs of its processing puts in place the appropriate protection measures to guarantee the integrity and confidentiality of your Personal Data.