The aim of the Ecodesign Diag is to improve the environmental performance of one of your products, services or processes.
An environmental analysis based on an analysis of the life cycle of your product or service.
- It results in a personalised, operational action plan based on :
- Identifying, formalising and costing the eco-design levers that can be activated by the company;
The consultancy mission is divided into 5 phases:
- Analysis of your company’s context and definition of the scope and challenges;
- Raising awareness of eco-design among your in-house teams and training an eco-design consultant within your company;
- Carrying out an environmental assessment based on the Life Cycle
- Assessment of a product, service or process;
Identification, formalisation and costing of eco-design levers with control of the risk of pollution transfer;
- Preparing to implement your action plan by means of an initial technical and economic costing.
This scheme is subsidised by ADEME to promote the environmental transition of businesses.
The total cost of the service is €18,000 excluding VAT.
The final price for the beneficiary, after deduction of the financial aid, depends on the category of company concerned:
- 5,400 excluding VAT for small businesses with between 1 and 49 employees and less than €10m turnover or balance sheet total
- 7,200 excluding VAT for medium-sized companies with between 50 and 249 employees and less than €50 million in turnover or €43 million in total assets.
3 FCBA experts have been selected to join the list of national eco-design referents: Emilie Bossanne, Elodie Péchenart and Estelle Vial.