Measurement of VOC and formaldehyde emissions
The FCBA chemistry-ecotoxicology laboratory puts its expertise and analytical resources at your service:
To anticipate regulations in the field of in the field of indoor air quality :
Decrees of 30 April and 28 May 2009 on the conditions for placing on the market construction and decoration products containing category 1 or 2 carcinogenic, mutagenic or reprotoxic substances (benzene, trichloroethylene, dibutyl phthalate, bis (2-ethylhexyl) phthalate)
Order of 19 April 2011 on the labelling of construction and decoration products with regard to their emission characteristics of volatile pollutants (TVOCs, formaldehyde and 10 other volatile pollutants).
Future regulations for the labelling of furniture products and the CE marking of construction products.
To optimise any voluntary approach:
Compare the emissions of your products with existing qualification procedures (ecolabel for mattresses, NF Environnement ameublement, etc.).
- ISO 16000 series of standards (parts 3, 6, 9 and 11) and EN 16516 standard to measure formaldehyde and VOC emissions from all construction and interior design products.
- Standard NF EN 717-1 to verify the compliance of construction products (wood-based panels, wood flooring and parquet, glued laminated wood, resilient flooring, textiles and laminates, etc.) with the CE marking.
A commitment to quality
- The competence of a laboratory specialising in emissions from construction, decoration and products, decoration and furnishings.
- The mobilisation of multidisciplinary skills with experts recognised by public authorities and within European standardisation committees.
- A complete expertise of your needs in order to optimise the tests and thus and thus limit the costs.
Our laboratory has ISO 17025 accreditation, which is essential for the recognition of your tests: accreditation “Outside the environment programme” for the ISO 16000 series of standards (parts 3, 6, 9 and 11) and for the NF EN 717-1 standard.