CSR Webinar replay: getting started
For the first time, this seminar deals with CSR applied to companies in the furniture and fittings sector.
If the regulatory requirements concern few companies today, the stakes are such that CSR must become an essential part of the strategy of companies in this sector.
Although many companies are carrying out actions in line with the principles and guidelines of CSR, there is still room for improvement in terms of structuring the approach and communicating on the commitments made and the results obtained.
– The CSR challenges of the sector
– How to initiate a CSR approach
– The CSR approach taken by the French furniture industry
– Testimonies from companies
– Questions and answers
Join us in this webinar :
– Pierre-Emmanuel Berthault, Quality Safety Environment Director of the Gautier Group French manufacturer since 1960
– Emilie Bossanne, Deputy Director of the FCBA’s Living Spaces division
– Nicolas Gicquère, Sustainable Performance Manager at Coulidoor
– Laurence Roure, Head of Professional Markets and CSR Development at Ameublement français
Partnership with the French furniture industry and with the support of CODIFAB