Replay Webinar Exoskeleton at Work
This webinar presents the feedback from two experiments carried out by the FCBA on the subject of exoskeletons.
- The first one was carried out with the support of CODIFAB in order to test the relevance of the use of exoskeletons in the furniture manufacturing sector. Which exoskeletons are interesting for the sector? Under what conditions? For whom? How can they be used? The “Exostart” study was created to answer these questions.
- The second is a study of an exoskeleton model developed with the manufacturer EXHAUSS for forestry maintenance work, following 3 years of development. The exoskeleton has been tested on several users and will soon be marketed.
- Challenges for the forest, wood and furniture industries
- Presentation of exoskeletons
- Feedback from the furniture industry
- Presentation of the 4 models of exoskeletons used
- Testimony of Laurent Berthelot (Optimum)
- Feedback from the forest
- Presentation of the approach
- Presentation of the developed exoskeleton
- First feedback
- Questions / Answers
- Clarine Lenormand, Consultante en ergonomie à FCBA
- Marin Chaumet, Ingénieur Recherche à FCBA
With the support of