Webinar replay: Woodrise acoustic
Did you miss our webinar dedicated to the technical workshop on acoustics and vibration performance? Discover or rediscover the replay without further delay!
- 25-year history of CLT use in construction and simultaneous development of wood in multi-storey construction, example Austria.
- Introduction of CLT as an innovative building material in Japan. And dissemination of the technology for medium and high rise buildings.
- The role of laboratories in Sweden in developing new wall compositions to meet the needs of designers: innovative products, resilient supports, exposed timber, etc.
- Research in Canada on lateral transmissions and prediction methods at the building scale.
- Presentation of the “Maquette Acoustique AdivBois“, the French experimental tool at scale 1, for measuring lateral transmissions and isolations,
- Design process for walls and structural junctions, with examples of walls tested in the laboratory,
- Feedback from Sweden on the massive use of wood for housing, acoustic limitations and success in the field.
- Questions and answers
Speaker: Jean-Luc Kouyoumji, Research Engineer – Building Acoustics, FCBA