11th Forum Bois Construction in Epinal/Nancy on 6-8 April
The Wood Construction Forum will take place from 6 to 8 April 2022 in Epinal and Nancy. It will welcome the main actors of the wood construction sector and many conferences and workshops will be on the programme.
Meet us at the Forum on the CODIFAB stand!
This year the focus is on carbon neutrality and the biosourced approach.
FCBA, co-organiser of this event for the last 11 years, will welcome you on the CODIFAB stand on 7 and 8 April at the Centre Prouvé in Nancy
Come and listen to and discuss with our experts:
Thursday 7 April
- Workshop Integrating Reuse
2.30 pm: Frédéric Staat will present: “The wood sector and reuse. Extending the useful life: reuse and reutilisation/action of the wood plan 4”.
- Workshop Implementation of BR 2020
- 16:00: Gérard Deroubaix will present: “Wood construction in the SNBC: prospective study of wood in construction by FCBA for 2050 and carbon neutrality scenario”.
- 16h20: Sylvain Boulet will zoom in on summer comfort and DH indicator in wood construction.
Friday 8 April
- Fire safety and timber construction workshop
- 9.00: Serge Le Nevé will present the context and the state of play to date and the tools available to the designer (NdC; PV; AL, ISI…)
- 9.40 am: Grégoire Pianet will present in duo with Nicolas Barthes, IBC, FR-Maidières Active protection, hopes for exposed wood (Sprinkler and Water fog)
Workshop: BIM and timber construction
16:00: Benoit Gilliot will present the BIM database for the industry: “API Catalogue Bois Construction