AGEC Law – Climate and Resilience Law: anticipating constraints, seizing opportunities
5 April at 11:00 am
The anti-waste law for a circular economy (known as AGEC) was published in February 2020. It is divided into 6 main chapters:
- Strategic objectives for the management and prevention of waste production
- Consumer information
- Promoting re-use and re-cycling as well as the functionality and service economy in the context of the fight against waste
- Producer responsibility
- The fight against illegal dumping
- Miscellaneous provisions
This webinar follows the 1st webinar organised by FCBA on 6 April 2021 on the AGEC Act. The objective is to review the application texts of the AGEC Law published in the last year that have an impact on the production and distribution of your products, including the obligations of the Climate and Resilience Law published in August 2021.
In order to take the right measures today and to meet the requirements of these two laws, we invite you to follow the programme proposed below and to ask us all your questions at the end of the presentation.
- Consumer information: environmental performance of products, Triman signage, regulated substances, etc.
- Product packaging: reduction, reuse and recycling, mineral oils, etc.
- New channels of producer responsibility
- Obligations for production sites
- Questions and answers
This webinar is presented by :
- Anne Sacalais, Health and Regulatory Watch Consultant for the Living Spaces Division, FCBA
- Bertrand Demarne, Director of Technical and Environmental Affairs, L’Ameublement français
- Pauline Villette, Business Lawyer, L’Ameublement français
Participation is free but registration is required.
With the support of
In partnership with